Read and save a copy of the research report by Puget Sound Partnership, 2017 State of the Sound
WHAT’S INSIDE THE STATE OF THE SOUND?
The State of the Sound answers the following questions:
- How is the ecosystem doing?
- What are the outstanding examples of recovery projects?
- How is management of recovery going?
- Who funds Puget Sound recovery?
- What is needed to see more progress in Puget Sound recovery?
Includes links to specific data sources that support the statements made in the State of the Sound.
TO TAKE AWAY, DOWNLOAD AND PRINT AND SHARE
- 2017 State of the Sound Executive Summary and Next Steps
- Vital Sign status overview
- Shorelines Recovery Story
- Shellfish Recovery Story
- Floodplains Recovery Story
- Stormwater Recovery Story
About the Puget Sound Partnership:
The Puget Sound Partnership is the state agency leading the region’s collective effort to restore and protect Puget Sound. The Puget Sound Partnership brings together hundreds of partners to mobilize partner action around a common agenda, advance Sound investments, and advance priority actions by supporting partners.
Vibrant, enduring natural systems and communities
Accelerate the collective effort to recover and sustain the Puget Sound