- This event has passed.
Monthly 1st Friday Open House
May 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
“GET TO KNOW A MUSLIM” event:
Welcoming friends, allies, and people of all faiths or no faith with a sincere intention to learn more about our faith and connect with individuals from the most diverse community in South Puget Sound. You get to experience the sermon in English and Arabic, here a beautiful call to prayer, witness the prayer itself, talk to the Imam, have a Q&A and enjoy ethnic and American food.
• 1:00 PM meet at the west parking lot for a welcome briefing. If it’s raining please proceed to the main building and up the short flight of stairs to the foyer of the main prayer area.
• 1:10 PM enter the community center to hear the call to prayer at 1:15 sharp.
• 1:15-1:45 sermon (English and Arabic)
• 1:45-2:00 observe (or join if you like) the prayer
• 2:00-2:15 mix and mingle with community members
• 2:15-3:00 Q&A circle time and snacks in the community hall (basement)—every 1st Friday of each month.